The LT722D laser tube cutting system provides 20% higher production rate than normally experienced in the field combined with a unique level of flexibility and automatic adjustments.
This feature makes it suitable for both small batches or large runs.
With capacities up to 152mm diameter and maximum lengths up to either 6500mm or 8500mm (on demand), the LT722D laser cutting system offers the following features:
- fully CNC programmable adjustments
- changeovers in less than 3 minutes
- technological database for tubular components based on thousands of on filed applications
- fast programming: from design to finished part in less than 10 minutes with unskilled operators
- fully automatic bar handling from bundle including measuring, feeding, cutting and unloading
- minimum bar wast
Available as part of the system:
- weld seam detector
- control device for enhanced piercing
- unloading system lengths of 3500-4500-6500mm
- separation and collection of different lengths
- tube cleaning device to preserve tube I.D. integrity. This is particularly suitable for stainless steel tube used in the food industry, furniture, automotive exhausts and catalytic silencers.